Tuesday, October 28, 2014

~ Granny Square ~


I love Solid Granny Square!
~ ♥ ~




I love hdc stitch, so I made my Granny Squares with hdc st
start: ch5, sl st in with the first ch st you created to form the ring.
R1: ch2 (count as 1hdc),2hdc in the ring, ch2,
2hdc in the ring, ch2, 2hdc in the ring, ch2, 2hdc in the ring,
ch1, sc in the first ch st (***You have created 4 corners***)
R2: ch2, hdc in the space under (from the previous round),
1hdc in each ch st x3, 2hdc in the corner space,
ch2, 2hdc in the same corner space, continue across the round
R3: ch2, hdc in the space under (from the previous round),
1hdc in each ch st x7, 2hdc in the corner space,
ch2, 2hdc in the same corner space, continue across the round
R4: ch2, hdc in the space under (from the previous round),
1hdc in each ch st x11, 2hdc in the corner space,
ch2, 2hdc in the same corner space, continue across the round
 
R5: ch2, hdc in the space under (from the previous round),
1hdc in each ch st x15, 2hdc in the corner space,
ch2, 2hdc in the same corner space, continue across the round
If you find my way is confusing, you can also check this video from Crochet Greek she is awesome!

Want to know what I have done with these Squares

I hope you will find the use of your Granny Squares!
Show off your work by sending me the photos of your creation to myway.maygreen@gmail.com
If you make this for sell, please give me a little credit as your inspiration and that is good enough for me.
Everything here is for FREE and will always be, but if you wish to donate, you can find the button on the sidebar.
 *********
Happy Crochet
~ ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ♥ ~ Feel free to ask any questions you may have or just drop me a line to say "Hi" I love to be connected with like minded being ~ ♥ ~